Search This Blog

PROJECT NOW IS NOW: WWW.GISTMASTER.COM

Dear readers,
We appreciate your support since www.niyitabiti.blogspot.com came on board. There is no way we can thank you all enough. Soon, we shall be doing a listing of those who have been there for us. Right now, i have got two hot gist for you. Soon, www.niyitabiti.blogspot.com would flag off our www.gistmaster.com. I call it project 'now is now'. Please, we are doing the 'test transmission' now.Soon, we would invite friends to a small come chop for the launch of www.gistmaster.com
We would be very happy if you can take your time to check the website and advertise with us. I thank my friend, Miss Abimbola Junaid for her free human and business development coaching.Please join me in thanking my friend and co-director, Mrs. Funmi Yusuf Odunaike for her support.You are more than a sister.
Temidayo...temidayo..hmmm...(The person know himself and how much i pursued him day and night on the phone and e-mail everyday).I will tell you about him later and others that have supported me to date.

2 comments:

  1. I've definitely been enjoying your blog. The best way to get Naija gist since I'm so far away from home.

    KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice blog, Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2017 will raise the bar-Ronke Ademiluyi

Veteran actor, Olu Jacobs has commended the organizers of the Africa Fashion Week Nigeria, for creating a befitting platform showcasing...