Story&Photos by Niyi Tabiti
Photo 1-Timaya performing on the stage.He gave agood account of himself.
2) Guests and one of the Ayim-Osigwes rocking the dance floor
3) Uche Iwuji posing for photographs
4) Stephanie Okereke, one of the best dressed of the night striking a pose for www.niyitabiti.blogspot.com
5)Beautiful chics at the ceremony
6) Bob-Manuel Udokwu, a friend and Zach Orji
7) Basorge Tariah reeling out what i call 'good' jokes to the audiance.We all had a good time listening to the Niger Delta born comedian.
8) Hmmm...this fan made things really uncomfortable for star actress from Ghana,Jackie Apea,here.All in the name of posing with his favourite star, the guy was almost kissing her.The babe kept on bending her head to avoid the guy until I took the picture.www.niyitabiti.blogspot.com could have waited longer before taking the shot.Some fans are extremists or what do you think!
Veteran actor, Olu Jacobs has commended the organizers of the Africa Fashion Week Nigeria, for creating a befitting platform showcasing...
Sex is so sweet but dangerous when it is done with the wrong person.That was excatly the case as two staffers of a major telecom company ...
Bunmi Bevlyn Ogunleyimu shared this touching story of how Nigerian actress Genevieve's baby daddy abandoned her after getting 3 girls...
Paddy Adenuga has gone beyond the omo baba olowo's syndrome put up by most silverspoons. The handsome son of Billionaire Otunba Mike Ade...